Last week, we were honored by Mile High United Way for our investment and commitment to our communities.
As a company uniquely positioned to educate, empower, and entertain, we are committed to bringing together diverse communities and making a positive impact.
We focus on making a difference in our communities through:
- volunteerism and leadership development;
- increasing technology access;
- and expanding digital skills within our communities
Together with local leaders and nonprofits around the state, we work actively every day to support our communities, build digital equity, and connect people to more of what they love.
We know that for technology to be truly empowering, individuals and organizations need access to quality training and resources to grow their skills and overall digital proficiency. We work year-round to build digital equity in our communities through:
- our Internet Essentials program, providing low-cost, high-speed home internet;
- our Lift Zone initiative, equipping safe community spaces with free WiFi;
- and our support of local digital literacy trainings and skills building programs.
Comcast kept us all connected in new ways when we couldn’t connect during the pandemic.” – Christine Benero, CEO and President, Mile High United Way.
Over the last ten years, we’ve helped to connect more than 480,000 low-income Coloradans to the internet at home – many for the very first time!
For us, creating tangible impact in our communities means consistently showing up, acting on our values, and leveraging our skills and resources to help make a community more equitable for all.
We’re honored and proud of our company and our employees for always stepping up and working hard to do everything we can to support our communities especially during the last year.