Since 2007, the Colorado Technology Association has hosted C-Level @ A Mile High to bring the highest-level decision makers and leaders together to fuel Colorado’s economy through technology. But, what is the night all about and why should you attend this year?
Here are the top five reasons why you should attend C-Level @ A Mile High on Thursday, March 15:
- Connect with more than 1,000 of Colorado’s most influential and innovative technology leaders.
- Build business relationships that spur and grow your business throughout the year.
- Meet 50+ “celebrity” executives who you can do business with this year.
- Support Colorado Technology Association so they can continue to advance Colorado’s technology economy.
- Have an unforgettable night at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
Shawn Adamson, the Vice President of Comcast Business for the Mountain West Region, finds C-Level @ A Mile High instrumental for business and states, “Building business relationships and developing trust with companies is something that takes time. C-Level @ A Mile High allows us to get our foot in the door and form relationships with businesses and business leaders who we otherwise would not have the opportunity to connect with in-person.”
C-Level @ A Mile High is the event to attend to build relationships with Colorado’s biggest and strongest technology leaders, expand your network, win business and bring your company and ideas to the next level.